Nurture Circle – Sep 11
11,Wed Sep 2019
Confed Park 55+ Activity Centre , Calgary
Each Women’s Nurture Circle is a gathering of women of all ages.
Experience Heart-felt Connection, Laughter, Fun, and the Magic of Sisterhood through Compassionate Sharing and a different Feel-Good activity with a different guest facilitator each evening. Continuity is created by our loving anchor, Light Dancer (Tina Thrussell), who holds sacred space and leads us in a dance of celebration and healing at every gathering.
Come laugh to de-stress & feel good at our first Nurture Circle of the fall 2019 season. (Our 30th circle since we began in Oct 2017!)
The lovable Sharon Falconer is back to bring us Joy through Laughter. (Laughing also offers a long list of health benefits, including relaxation, improved digestion and circulation.)
Please join us to ‘Fill Your Cup’ and invite your friends and sisters to join this movement of feminine renewal.
Please RSVP by registering below (Pre-paying ensures you show up and enjoy the benefits of this fabulous evening!)
Please bring for your comfort:
- A water bottle with a close-able lid
- A cushion to sit on the floor (chairs will be available for you those who are not comfortable sitting on the floor)
- Permission to take care of yourself
- Any flyers/notices you have about other nurturing events that the women attending may want to know about
- Dress comfortably for moving and wear layers, as the room temperature may vary
- Slippers or soft-soled shoes to wear in the dance studio
- A ‘thank you’ for the Facilitators (suggested offering: $25 – $45)
Enter the front doors off the parking lot on 13 St NW. Turn right at the desk, left at the end of the hall, left at the end of that hall, and continue to the end of the hall (You walk in a U shape to the studio). F.ree Parking!
We look forward to seeing you a little BEFORE 7 pm on Wed, Sep 11! (We must clear the room by 9:30)
These live monthly gatherings take place the Second Wed of each month – Mark your calendar with a recurring meeting NOW!