Nurture Circle – Jan 8
January 8, 2020
Confed Park 55+ Activity Centre , Calgary
Is NOW the time in your life when you finally make time for YOU?
Each Women’s Nurture Circle offers you precious time for you, gathering with warm, welcoming women of all ages to experience Heart-felt Connection, Laughter, Fun, and the Magic of Sisterhood through Compassionate Sharing and a different Feel-Good activity with a different guest facilitator each evening. For continuity, our loving anchor, Tina Thrussell (Light Dancer) holds sacred space and leads us in a dance of celebration and healing.
Jan 8, 2020, Come be nurtured and healed through the magical voice and drumming of our guest presenter, Carmen Hansen of www.chakramize.com … back by popular demand!
Please join us to ‘Fill Your Cup’ and invite your friends and sisters to join this movement of feminine renewal.
Please RSVP by registering below. Space is limited… register now to avoid disappointment!
(You may also register by sending an e-transfer in the amount of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org suggested amount $25 – $45)
Please bring for your comfort:
- A water bottle with a close-able lid
- A cushion to sit on the floor (chairs will be available for you those who are not comfortable sitting on the floor)
- Permission to take care of yourself
- Any flyers/notices you have about other nurturing events that the women attending may want to know about
- Dress comfortably for moving and wear layers, as the room temperature may vary
- Slippers or soft-soled shoes to wear in the dance studio
Enter the front doors off the parking lot on 13 St NW. Turn right at the desk, left at the end of the hall, left at the end of that hall, and continue to the end of the hall (You walk in a U shape to the studio). F.ree Parking!
We look forward to seeing you a little BEFORE 7 pm on Wed, Jan 8th! (We must clear the room by 9:30)
These in-person gatherings take place the Second Wednesday of each month – Mark your calendar with a recurring meeting NOW!