04,Tue Jun 2019
Confed Park 55+ , Calgary
Experience Magical Sisterhood, Heart-felt Connection and the FUN of Self-Expression through Dance!
(No dance experience necessary!!)
Every Women’s Nurture Circle we hold is a live gathering of women of all ages to experience Laughter, Connection, Compassionate Sharing and a different Feel-Good activity (with a different guest facilitator each evening).
This evening join us to Dance for Joy! Experience uplifting music, fun self-expression and self-healing through guided Freedance and a few Nia moves playfully presented by Light Dancer, Tina Thrussell.
Please join us to ‘Fill Your Cup’ and invite your friends and sisters to join this movement of feminine renewal.
Please RSVP by registering below
Please bring for your comfort:
• A water bottle with a close-able lid
• A cushion to sit on the floor (chairs will be available for you those who are not comfortable sitting on the floor)
• Permission to take care of yourself
• Any flyers/notices you have about other nurturing events that the women attending may want to know about
• Dress comfortably for moving and wear layers, as the room temperature may vary
• Slippers or soft-soled shoes to wear in the dance studio
• A ‘thank you’ for the Facilitators (suggested offering: $25 – $45)
Enter the front doors off the parking lot on 13 St NW. Turn right at the desk, left at the end of the hall, left at the end of that hall, and continue to the end of the hall (You walk in a U shape to the studio). F.ree Parking!
We look forward to seeing you a little BEFORE 7pm on Tues, Jun 4! (We must clear the room by 9:30)