Shin Dao, simply translated from Japanese Kanji, is Heart Way or The Way of the Heart.
The Shin Dao is a Path to Loving Who You Are and What You’re Doing with Your Life.
The Shin Dao is a Movement from intellectual, Mind-based living to Compassionate, Heart-based Living.
The Shin Dao is a Philosophy that fosters Wholeness, based on four guiding principles and twelve tenets.
Bring wholeness to your life – live by the Four Guiding Pillars of the Shin Dao:
- Develop Your Body
- Inspire Your Mind
- Open Your Heart
- Elevate Your Spirit
Experience the Magic of Life – live by these 12 tenets (principles):
- Connect with the Earth
- Let Go of Your Busy-ness
- Celebrate the Present
- Seek Meaning to Your Life
- Embrace Life, Embrace the Sacred
- Love Freely, Love Deeply
- You Affect Others
- You Never Walk Alone
- You Are the Light
- Celebrate Life’s Little Joys
- Your Body is a Temple
- Go in Peace
Live from your Heart, Follow your Bliss… and Be the Love you want in your life!
Become a Shin Daoist – walk the Path of the Shin Dao, living the Way of the Heart.
Your Shin Dao journey is filled with love, joy, passion and the playfulness of the Divine.
To live as a Shin Daoist:
- Follow the wisdom of your heart, taking focused action with the guidance of your conscious mind.
- Approach life with a Light Heart. Child-like playfulness keeps you aligned with your true nature and the Source of All that Is (SoA).
Treat all life as Sacred.
- Master your Self. Rise above drama and self-doubt to develop the determination and will power needed to take the necessary actions to create health, happiness and well-being in all aspects of your life – no matter what! – so that you are able to be in full service, as your heart desires.
- Commit to sharing your unique gifts with the world. Stand in service to your highest good with the characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior – strength, courage, honesty, integrity, humility, dedication and compassion.
- Live by the four foundational Pillars and twelve guiding Tenants.
- Declare the Affirmative Statement of a Shin Daoist.
Note: We say ‘Amen’ as the closing for this declaration since the roots of the word ‘Amen’ indicate this word was originally used an expression of strong agreement and an affirmation of a blessing.